MPH CoachingYour Growth, Accelerated.
Sales enablement is the strategic, ongoing process of equipping sales teams with the framework, content and training they need to effectively engage with buyers.
A few questions to consider in determining if you may find value in building, refining, or enhancing your sales process and corresponding training in order to accelerate growth:
- How effective is your sales team at asking discovery and trap setting questions to current and potential clients?
- What are our defensible differentiators in the marketplace? What do our customers say?
- How familiar are your salespeople with the competitive and political landscapes within their prospects and current clients?
- How fluent are your newest (and even senior) salespeople in aligning their value proposition with what drives your clients’ success?
Inclusive Leadership Training & Development
MPH Coaching has a robust menu of options for training & development opportunities designed to sharpen skills and increase engagement at all levels.
A few questions to consider in determining if you may find value in building, refining, or enhancing your inclusive leadership training & development programs in order to accelerate growth:
- How does your inclusive leadership development framework align to the company’s operational initiatives?
- What resources do you have in place to increase the self-awareness of your team members in order to better leverage their strengths?
- How about giving leaders the “answers to the test” with regards to managing their teams?
- How do you measure the business impact of current trainings & programs?
Selecting the right new hires, and accelerating their learning curve in your organization, can make-or-break a growing team. We work with leaders on interviewing skills as well as building/enhancing onboarding programs.
A few questions to consider in determining if you may find value in building, refining, or enhancing your interviewing and onboarding process in order to accelerate growth:
- How skilled are our technical managers at interviewing for soft skills?
- What is our strategy for avoiding biases in the interview process?
- What is our strategy for driving new employee engagement?
- What is the onboarding experience like for newly promoted team members into their elevated role?
MPH Coaching is a professional coaching & training firm with three interconnected lines of business: Sales Enablement, Inclusive Leadership Training & Development, and Interviewing & Onboarding. MPH is most commonly short for ‘miles per hour,’ which connects to our tagline of Your Growth, Accelerated. Our value add comes from enhancing the skills and performance of our clients as rapidly as possible.
The more discreet meaning behind MPH connects to the first name initials of our founders’ children: Miles, Madison, Paige and Henry. As Dr. Joe Currier says: “There are no companies, there are only people. And there are no people, there is only you and me.” MPH Coaching is committed to a deeply personal approach where the human BEING is prioritized before the human DOING.
Founder & Owner
Founder & Owner Matt Brownlee brings over 15 years of recruiting, B2B sales, operational leadership and professional development experience to MPH Coaching and its clients. He was a top salesperson for a global leader in the recruiting industry before pivoting to oversee the sales & leadership training efforts for the organization. Matt is a faith-based father of four alongside his wife Emily, and also competes as an age-group triathlete whenever possible.
Every year MPH Coaching will partner with our clients to contribute time and money to charities that improve the communities in which we work and live. Previous partnerships have included Big Brothers Big Sisters, Maggie’s Place, Ben’s Bells, and Junior Achievement.
Book A Meeting